Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Scrappy Bunny and Bear

Hello there!  Been working on a new pattern and it's finally ready to share with you all!  This darling pair, a tiny bunny and bear are designed to look like they've been loved and cuddled to bits! Each is missing an eye - possibly due to too many tugs and twists or sharp little teeth ...  and each is slightly creepy, but awfully cute!
  I've used left over scraps of my favourite hand woven wool felt to make these little characters which I think adds a lovely soft, plushy look.  A tiny, glittery felt crown adds a bit of sparkle and is a delightful accessory to add if you're making a little girl bear or bunny princess!
Don't you just want to squeeze her??
And he looks like he could use a big hug!
Measuring between 3 and 4 inches, I also think they'd be perfect as a toy for a bigger doll like Blythe - here's my little Peony holding the little bear.

Pattern is now available in my shop :)
Love and hugs,
~Shelly  xo