Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a..... Boy!!


Today's been busy. I've been working on a custom order for my etsy shop and have finally finished the first item - a very dear little anime kitten.
Now I know when you see the picture, you're going to think it's a little girl kitten, but for some reason, I keep refering to it as a "him", so I've decided that "he's" going to be special. He just likes pink, and there's nothing wrong with that! I even made him a little yellow felt flower, and beaded it, mind you, cause I just knew he'd absolutely love that too:)

He's also got a jaunty little bow tie, because, heaven knows, you can't have too many embelishments! There's only one problem - when he goes off to his new home, they're probably going to think he's a girl, and I bet you would too if I hadn't told you otherwise!!